5 Best Single Coffee Makers Brands
Whether it's an early-morning java or an afternoon latte, people look to caffeine for a hearty boost of energy, an enhanced physical performance, and sharpened mental alertness. If you want to enjoy a fresh brewed coffee without the messy filters and noisy grinding anytime of the day, one cup at a time; single coffee maker is for you. There are three main types of single cup coffee makers: Coffee pod brewers, K-cup brewers, and Tassimo brewers. Here's a quick overview of the 5 best single coffee makers today:
1. Melitta 64012 1 Cup Pour-Over Coffee Brewer With Mug - If you want a well-built coffee maker that can brew a cup of coffee in one minute, Melitta 64012 1 Cup Pour-Over Coffee Brewer is a perfect choice. The Melitta's brand is known for their innovative designs of coffee makers including air cleaners and humidifiers, cleaning bags, foils and wraps, and other coffee accessories. Melitta BCM4 is easy and convenient to pack when travelling. Parts of Melitta 64012 are easier to clean like the cone section that you can just pop into the dishwasher.
2. Breville BNV220CRO1BUC1Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by, Chrome - This stainless steel coffee maker uses an advanced brewing system and evenly distributes water through the K-cup. Breville is wonderfully silent and with over 200 varieties of K-cup you can buy at gourmet coffee roasters in the U.S., you can never go wrong with your fine coffee taste.
For prolong coffee maker life, Breville recommends replacing the charcoal filter every two months. Also, you should not use abrasive scouring pads when cleaning the machines housing. The K-cup holder can be cleaned using a paper clip or similar tool.
3. Tassimo Home Brewer -TAS4511UC By Bosch - Another one-cup-at-a-time brew system is the Tassimo Hot Beverage System. This versatile coffee maker has an adjustable cup stand, drip tray, and removable 68-ounce water chamber. Its cup stand can be used for different sized cups. Each brew takes less than a minute to complete. The Tassimo Hot Beverage System uses T DISC brewing system, a microprocessor technology that reads the bar code printed on each disk and adjusts the brewing function accordingly. If you want to prepare a custom blend coffee, you can mix and match different T DISCS like mixing a cappuccino disc, an espresso disc, and a hot chocolate disc whips up a tall cafe mocha.
4. BUNN MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer Pourover Single Serve Coffee or Tea Pod Brewer - This innovative coffee maker dispenses hot water through a drawer which holds coffee pods or tea bags. This coffee maker tends to break the record for fastest single cup coffee maker as it can deliver a hot cup of coffee or tea in less than 30 seconds. But of course, you have to make sure the machine is pre-heated.
5. KRUPS XP2070 Programmable 10-Cup Coffeemaker/15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine - If you are a coffee lover with wide range of coffee tastes, what could be more perfect if you can sip coffee anytime of the day, anywhere? The Krups XP2070 may be a sophisticated machine compare to other coffee makers but it is pretty traditional when it comes to brewing espresso, cappuccinos, lattes and other specialty coffees. It also comes with programmable clock/timer, flavor selector, and alarm system. The unit has a porta filter and three individual filter sieves for 1-cup, 2-cup or pod espresso preparation. You also don't have to worry about overheating as the machine runs a self-cooling cycle.
Coffee Maker Articles
While you are enjoying your brew, may we suggest: